Login
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Riaz Dhanani (@RiazD) Introduction

Riaz Dhanani (@RiazD) Introduction 7 years 3 weeks ago #39

• RiazD
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello all! I will start with a little bit about myself:

I began my writing career as a Sports Reporter at Baylor University and quickly became the Sports Editor for The Baylor Lariat.

During my junior year at Baylor, I interned at Fox Sports Southwest in Dallas, where I attended all Mavs games with the crew and wrote content for the post game show. The next semester, I took an internship at NBC Sports at Rockefeller Center in Manhattan. I got extra experience as a writer working as a show runner and contributor on the weekends for Football Night in America.

After graduation, I started my own sports website, WorldSportReport.com. We had many contributors and over 2,000 in traffic per day after three months. I spent my time writing fantasy basketball and NBA blurbs and content on all relevant news of the week.

Today, I am a staff writer at Hoop-Ball.com. I host a weekly live podcast for premium members on YouTube, write "Daily Dish" each week, write fantasy blurbs on breaking news daily, and provide premium content (Draft Guides, add/drops, team features) on a project basis.

I must say, I have been playing fantasy sports for the better part of 18 years and I am more than obsessed with it. I have the same league of friends with no new members since 2000. We have videos and movies from every single year and it's awesome to see the long-term friendships that get built in this process. All 12 of my league members were the groomsmen at my wedding and etc.

I come here with a passion for writing and a passion for fantasy sports. Over the years, I have been a big fan of several of you and feel as though I have known you all for years, even though we have never met.

Thank you for accepting me into your association. I look forward to joining the ranks and contributing in any way possible.

Riaz D.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds