Login
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Darin Tietgen / Who2Start.com - New Member

Darin Tietgen / Who2Start.com - New Member 10 years 9 months ago #13

• Who2Start
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello folks! Just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself and the site I represent. My name is Darin Tietgen, co-owner of Who2Start.com. Nice to meet y'all! B)

Who2Start.com is a unique fantasy football "consulting" website that offers "who to start" advice to our customers on a weekly basis. We cater to the "average Joe" fantasy football owner... the guy in a league with his work buddies or college friends that simply doesn't have time to do all the research. Of course, we welcome owners of all skill levels... ;)

We are proud to have a history with ESPN Radio in Baton Rouge, appearing live every Thursday during football season at 3:40pm CST as part of their most popular show (After Further Review, with Matt Moscona). We're entering our third season, and are psyched to say that we are the show's most popular segment.

We also have a running relationship with NBC Sports in Baton Rouge, appearing every Wednesday evening with the Fantasy Football Blitz.

Additionally, we appeared on live TV (yikes!) with Jennifer Hale (now sideline reporter for FOX) with FOX Morning News in New Orleans and were interviewed for a future story by ESPN the Magazine.

We maintain a solid Twitter presence, both on @who2start as well as @DrSunday.

I spent several years writing for TheHuddle.com before focusing all of my efforts into Who2Start. We've also been published in DIG Magazine, providing their fantasy football content from 2010-2011.

Personally, I am married with a pair of rugrats (Camille - 2 and Drew (yes, after Brees) - 8 months). Born in raised in California, spent 6 awesome years in Austin, TX and now in Minneapolis, MN.

We are excited to be part of the FSWA community and look forward to interacting with fantasy sports' best and brightest. We're set up in Ryan Bonini's Industry Insiders league and look forward to ultimate domination. :woohoo:
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Who2Start.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds